Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: Working Smarter in Trello

June 23 @ 13:00 EST // 18:00 BST

Hey everyone, 👋

Next week I’ll be joining the Rewind and Crmble team to bring you some top productivity tips that can help get the most out of your Trello boards.

If you’re looking for ways to improve the efficiency of project management in Trello – this is the webinar for you!

It will be particularly useful for individuals and teams who are planning to or are already using Trello to manage their projects, customers, sales pipeline, content calendar, and other critical activities.

Oh, and the best part – it’s totally free!

Register here

I look forward to seeing you there.

P.S. – if you can’t make the live event, be sure to register and you’ll be sent the recording.

1 comment

Craig Willson (AppFox)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2021

Thanks for your message @hendryjhon and completely agree, I was in great company :)

Glad to hear you've been using Trello - it's an awesome tool for managing all types of projects and work so look forward to hearing how you get on.

If you haven't already, I would recommend watching the webinar back on demand as it contains some great tips and tricks. You can find the recording here - https://rewind.com/working-smarter-in-trello-webinar/

Best wishes,
Craig

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events