Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Events Now In Lexington!

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 6.45.14 PM.png

Do you ever wish you had people to nerd out with about your favorite Atlassian products?

Your family, friends, and co-workers are tired of hearing every single new thing you find to do with Trello... They're excited for you, but they can only handle so much until they become experts like you, right?

Thankfully, a few months I discovered a solution to this problem... you can find other Atlassian nerds and meet up with them!

I was initially disappointed to find there wasn't a group near me in Lexington, KY, but then I decided maybe I could change that. 😀Long story short... I did!

Central Kentuckians, you've now got a group... and not just any group, but a Trello Event Group! If you're in Lexington, KY, or nearby, you'll have the opportunity to meet up with other Trello enthusiasts like yourself!

Here's a few reasons why you might want to come to Trello Events.

1. Learn about more ways to use Trello. We'll share ideas and talk about the best ways that you can use Trello to solve your problems. When was the last time you got to go to a workshop and just talk about Trello?

2. Make more friends. Can't we all use more friends? Especially ones that love to talk about Trello over a beer... or chips. Or anything with sugar.

3. Get free swag, food, and fun. If nerding out about Trello isn't enough, what about getting some great snacks and swag? (I've got a package on its way to my house right now with some goodies... If you join my group, i'll send you a sneak when they get here!)

I'm sure one of two things is going through your mind right now. You're either thinking...

a) I don't live anywhere near Lexington, but I wish I did. 

If that's you - there's probably an Atlassian User Group near you! Click here to see groups near you.

b) I live nearby and I'm ready for this! When do we get started?

If you're that's what you're thinking, I'd like to invite you to our inaugural event happening on September 26th, from 6:30 - 8:30 pm. We'll talk about how to use Trello for Business (specifically for startups and marketing, sales, support, and development teams!)

Want to come? All you have to do is RSVP by clicking here. I'll see you there! Have any questions? Just comment below, or shoot me an email at brittany.joiner@atlassianusergroup.com. 

2 comments

cassieACE
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 19, 2018

So happy to have you as a leader in Lexington! Can't wait to see how you grow your community. :)

Brittany Joiner September 19, 2018

@cassieACE excited to be doing this!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events