Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between Products>Trello and Groups>Trello admins?

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2024

Hello,

I hope I can find someone to answer my question. I've been in the Products > Trello community for a long time and then discovered this group. When I see the questions and discussions in both, it's hard for me to understand which is what. What is the difference between these two? What should I expect from them or use them for? 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2024

Hey @Çiğdem Büyükaşik thanks for the question! This Trello Admins group is primarily focused on those who may be admins that are in charge of managing/distributing licenses for Trello Enterprise across their company.

Of course, if there are questions or tips that may be applicable for all types of Trello admins (such as Workspace Admins) that manage other paid Trello tier types, this group is also open for discussions/questions on that. But admins might also benefit from checking out the other Trello Community group you're referring to. That group is for updates/questions/discussions on all things Trello, primarily targeted at the end users of Trello :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events