Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About me

Wilson Ibekason September 24, 2023

I am a Lead Software Engineer at Medxoca, a healthcare technology company that provides digital solutions for medical professionals and patients. I am responsible for designing, developing, and testing software products using agile methodology and technologies such as React, Node.js, Typescript, AWS, Sanity CMS, Graphql, MongoDB, Postgres, Firestore, SaaS and CSS Frameworks.

I am a versatile software developer with a skill set that spans across the full stack, from frontend to backend to cloud. I am always eager to learn new technologies and frameworks, and I have earned multiple certifications in software architecture, agile software development, and JavaScript. I am a dedicated professional who values delivering results and meeting project timelines, and I work well in a team environment, where I can collaborate, contribute, and support my peers and stakeholders. My goal is to leverage my technical expertise and creative problem-solving skills to drive the success of any project I am a part of.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events