Ismail merzouk November 4, 2021

hello team i already create a projet i can't access to any data i got error

Échec de la récupération des donnés 

1 comment

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2021

Hi @Ismail merzouk ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Are you on free or standard plan? Could you please share more details about this project? where did you create this and currently unable to access?

Please share the details to assist you.

thanks for reply i have create this projet in jira free with portail and everything i didn't access to my environment for more than 4 month i think the projet still existe without any content

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2021

Thanks @Ismail merzouk  for your response. So, if you are logged in with your account then navigate to https://start.atlassian.com/ and select Jira Software you will be able to see your projects.

Please let me know if that helps .

i think i found the solution i have just to reactive the service jira 

thanks it's working now

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2021

Ok, not quite clear with that why do need to reactivate it but glad to hear that you found the solution.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events