Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira User - looking for Jira ACP 620 and 610 certifications

Deepak Singh Bist September 2, 2023

Hello,

My name is Deepak Singh Bist and i am looking for certifications.

2 comments

Comment

Dexter de Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2023

Hi @Deepak Singh Bist 

You can see all list of Atlassian certification here: https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836769-get-certified

Like Vikrant Yadav likes this

Hi @Dexter de Vera  Thanks for commenting. can you please provide me exact study material for ACP 620 Managing Jira project for cloud?

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2023

Hi @Deepak Singh Bist ~ @Dexter de Vera is right on target here. 

His link should have led you to the exact coursework for your 620 cert coursework prep:  https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/840992-acp-620-managing-jira-cloud-projects-certification 

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2023

Hi @Deepak Singh Bist  Best way to clear the exam is to go through each exam topics mentioned in resources guide. You can download it from Atlassian university or click on the below link.

Managing Projects for Jira Cloud

I personally cleared two exams by reading and practising exam topics mentioned in resource guide, go through each of the links won't take more than 20 days. ACP-620 is an easy exam, if you have worked at least 6 months on a Jira cloud instance, you will definitely clear it.

Thanks a lot Vikrant 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events