Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got it The Jira Software Essential Certification

Syed Osama April 7, 2024

Hi, thank all the group members for guiding me and giving me a piece of better information about certification. As a result, I Passed my Jira Software essential certification  Exam.

7 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2024

Congrats,  @Syed Osama ! Well done!

Like # people like this
Syed Osama April 14, 2024

@Carlos Garcia Navarro Thank you, Carlos Garcia Navarro! I appreciate your congratulations and support.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2024

Congratulations @Syed Osama!  I'm pleased to hear the community was able to assist you in a positive result!

Like # people like this

Thanks a lot, @Jimmy Seddon! Your congratulations and support mean the world to me. I am truly grateful for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for taking the time to send me such a wonderful message.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Ivonne Terrero
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2024

Congrats @Syed Osama !

Like Syed Osama likes this

Thanks, @Ivonne Terrero! I appreciate it

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2024

Congratulations! Are you looking at pursuing another one? Let us know which one if you are, so we can continue to cheer you on.

Thank you so much @Andy Gladstone I'm considering pursuing [ACA-Jira Software Board Configration], and I appreciate your support. It means a lot to me.

Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2024

@Syed Osama Congratulations!

Thanks, @Stephen_Lugton !Much appreciated.

Suzanne Veljanoski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Congratulations @Syed Osama ! 🎉

Thank you, @Suzanne Veljanoski. Your congratulations mean a lot to me, and I truly appreciate your support.

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2024

hi @Syed Osama One more from me

ACA.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events