Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

APB-330 Pro Skills Badge Exam Prep Advice

Hi there!

My name is Wilson and I've been using Jira Service Desk and Confluence for about a year now in my work. I'm interested in taking the APB-330 Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge exam after finishing the Agile Mindset course, but I only scored 1/5 in the sample questions so clearly I could use some more training before the exam lol.

Does anyone have any advice on how best to prep? I'm a visual and interactive learner, and I study best with structure.

Any materials would be very helpful.

Thanks all! Excited to join the community.

Best,

-Wilson

2 comments

Daniel Ebers Community Leader Sep 04, 2022

Hi @Wilson Jacobs

wow, this is indeed a hard question to answer in detail because every learner is an individual after all. What me helped the most is hands-on experience, in areas where we do not use Atlassian products specifically to spin up a cloud instance (even free) and learn & check to see where knowledge is missing probably still.

Some more tips were recorded in the past here in Community, for example I liked very much:

Also this article speaks more about general how-tos and there is also a useful link to a blog post which explains a lot:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/How-did-you-learn-for-the-certificate-exam-Confluence-and-JIRA/qaq-p/582676

Happy learning and all of the best luck!

Cheers,
Daniel

Like Wilson Jacobs likes this

Hard question indeed, but thanks so much for taking the time to provide a thorough answer! 

Likewise I learn best from hands-on experiences, so I think I'll start with your suggestion and generate a separate cloud instance as a sandbox to immerse myself in the spaces I'm unfamiliar with and use the links you sent above to get a bit of structure.

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,

-Wilson

Hi @Wilson Jacobs , You can download and review the exam topics listed on the exam page APB-330 Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge and then review Atlassian documentation and University courses to fill in the knowledge gaps, including options from Atlassian University's Free Training Catalog. I hope that helps. Best wishes for success.

Like Wilson Jacobs likes this

Thanks @Joanna Thurmann ! I can't believe I didn't consider using the training catalog courses before but I'll definitely use them now to get a better sense of my knowledge gaps in the jira space. Great recommendation!

Best,

-Wilson

Like Joanna Thurmann likes this

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events