Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP-100 Data Center Exam Success site Error

Nyenty_ Tabe February 23, 2024

Hi there,

When preparing for my ACP-100 course, I found the Exam Success site provided by Atlassian very helpful in structuring my learning session. However, the site seems unresponsive today and is showing an error message:

Content Unavailable

The content has been removed, retired, or is otherwise unavailable.

I was wondering if "anyone" else is experiencing the same issue and if any information is available about it.

Regards,

Tabe

2 comments

Comment

Suzie Ahlers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2024

Hi @Nyenty_ Tabe - I wanted to make sure you saw this update on changes to the Atlassian Certification program. I can't verify that the ACP-JA is affected, so I'd follow the link at the bottom of that page and enter a support ticket.

Kind regards,

Suzie Ahlers

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2024

@Nyenty_ Tabe You are correct that the ACP-100 no longer has a full success course. However, if you take a look at the ACP-100 Jira Administration for Data Center exam page, you will find the following resources:

• "Exam Topics and Resources" that includes a detailed breakdown of each content topic and relevant documentation links.
  • Nearly 100 sample questions that contain detailed notes about why each answer choice is correct or incorrect.

Both of these should help you be successful. Also, the exam itself was refreshed a few months ago to simplify the topic list and improve the test-taker experience.

Wishing you exam success!

Nyenty_ Tabe February 25, 2024

Hi @Joanna Thurmann and @Suzie Ahlers , Thank you both for the replay and the insights concerning the new approach to the certification process. I am looking forward to what is about to come.

Kind regards,

Tabe

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events