Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certificate

Ashutosh Khajuria May 24, 2020

I've just enrolled in the free JIRA ESSENTIALS training i wanted to know after completion do I get a certificate if yes, how?

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2020

To get the completion certificate, you need to watch the full content. otherwise you will not receive the completion certificate.

Ashutosh Khajuria May 26, 2020

thank you, Does it have a verification number. Can be shared on linked in right?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2020

Hi @Ashutosh Khajuria ,

After completion of the course you will get the proof of completion certificate in your email associated with you Atlassian account.

Complete the course and wait for 5-10 mins you will get the email or may be before 5-10 mins.

Ashutosh Khajuria May 26, 2020

thank you, Does it have a verification number. Can be shared on linked in right?

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2020

@Ashutosh Khajuria  yes, you can shared it on linked and I do not have any information about the verification number but your name will be there.

Like Ashutosh Khajuria likes this
0 votes
Gaurav Kumar July 15, 2020

After the training attending, certification will not be provided.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events