Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to schedule exam at certmetrics psi, end date is 2nd Feb

Ayushi Saxena January 31, 2024

Hello Folks,

This is urgent as I need to do Badge ASB-615 Managing Agile Boards and Reports for extending/ upgrading ACP-600/ACP-JPA (Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and Server) before 2nd February

I am booking it with certmetrics however getting error on schedule section-
Program rules do not allow scheduling at this time.
booking.portions-error-subheading
Attaching screenshot for reference
Have tried different browsers and incognito mode.

Have raised ticket to psi and atlassian yesterday but no response yet :(

Looking forward to some help herpsi error.png

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Maurilio Gorito
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2024

Hi @Ayushi Saxena - I'm sorry for the problem you encountered. The ASB exams are retired as of today feb 1. However, if your ACP-600/ACP-JPA certification is expiring between Feb 1 - July 1 it will be automatically extended through September 30, 2024.

The Certification team will be announcing a new options for renewing your certification within the next couple of months.

Maurilio

Ayushi Saxena January 31, 2024

Hi @Maurilio Gorito 

Thank you for your response.

My  'Atlassian Certified Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and Server (ACP-JPA)' is expiring on 2nd Feb and As mentioned on Maintain your certifications need to take Skillbuilder course Managing Agile Boards and Reports to earn the new Managing Jira Projects for Data Center (ACP-MJDP) Certification, which replaced ACP-JPA

I cannot find anywhere about ASB's expiring can you share relevant link please.

Also, we were trying to book ASB-612 since 30th January, were they retired since then?

So what I understand, for now ACP-600/ACP-JPA will extend till September 30, 2024. and new path to upgrade this certificate will follow, and we do not need to worry about its expiring on 2nd feb, is that correct?

Thanks again for your valuable inputs!

CEDRIC DEVAUX February 1, 2024

Hi @Maurilio Gorito where I can find all announcement from certification team?

Thank you

Ayushi Saxena February 1, 2024

I got this link - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/Evolving-the-Atlassian-Certification-Program/ba-p/2562291#M1895

However, any idea why these certifications were taken down before 2nd feb? as we were trying to book since 30th Jan

Also, it would be great to have such information available/updated on standard atlassian university pages too where we get informed about certificates and badges.

Would have loved to renew my expiring cert with ASB if they were not taken down before mentioned dates as I already prepared for it (not that knowledge goes waste), but would have to wait for months for new path to renew now.

Like Maurilio Gorito likes this
0 votes
Lovee Eric February 1, 2024

Hi @Ayushi Saxena 

I trust this email finds you well. I understand the challenges in scheduling ACP-600/ACP-JPA (Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and Server) certifications. Considering Atlassian's shift towards cloud-based solutions, I would like to recommend alternative certifications that align with their current focus.

I suggest exploring the following certifications:

ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Certification

These certifications are in line with Atlassian's emphasis on cloud services, and pursuing them would be beneficial for staying current with industry trends.

Thanks

Lovee Eric

Brilyant Inc.

Ayushi Saxena February 1, 2024

Thank you Lovee for your inputs, I am aware about cloud pathways ahead and have been aligning accordingly.

This was to update existing certification to DC one as still our some clients are on DC and server one is expiring on 2nd Feb

Thanks again for your valuable inputs!

Lovee Eric February 1, 2024

@Ayushi Saxena good luck with your leaning. 

Thanks

Lovee

Like Ayushi Saxena likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events