Question about ACP 600 exam time line

Candice Garcia November 13, 2019

My ACP 600 exam course expires on 11/30 but I'm not sure if that's when I have to take the actual exam. Can I schedule the exam for a later date?  But I lose access to the lab and course material on 11/30? 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2019

@Candice Garcia - the exam payment voucher is good for 60 days from purchase of the course. As long as you have booked the exam using the voucher before the end of the 60 days you can schedule the exam itself outside the 60 day window.

Good luck with the exam. Let us know how it went afterwards. :)

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2019

To correct/clarify on this, you must register AND complete exam before the voucher expiration date. 

Check here for all the important details:

https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-600

Like Kat Warner likes this
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2019

You do not have to take the exam on the same date as your exam prep course ends, the exam can be scheduled for any date. You are correct in that you will lose access to the online material.

Good luck with the exam!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events