Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Project Administration in Jira Server (On Demand) ACP-600 course

Hello all,

I am taking the Project Administration in Jira Server (On Demand) ACP-600 and at the end of every section of Project Administration in Jira Server (On Demand) course there is a "try it" or lab.

Does each section have a lab machine for 24hrs or do i need to do all watch all videos and sections first then go back to the labs and complete them within 24hrs?

It keeps warning me that if i start it i have 24hrs, is that per section?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Julia Atlassian Team Feb 22, 2019

Hi Stu, you have one 24-hour window to complete all the labs, so you should progress through the entire course then go back and do the labs. 

Thank you !!!

I recently bought this course, but I do not know how to navigate to start it, could you tell me how to get there? Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Training & Certification

Managing Permissions in Jira for Cloud [Atlassian University Live webinar]

As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Permissions are a vi...

590 views 13 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you