Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My certifications still seem to be expired today! :/

tuğçe boyacı July 22, 2021

Hi There,

I’ve ACP-JA, ACP-JSW certification and in order to they don’t expire today. I paid for a digital badge (asb-153 pro skill) and yesterday, during my holiday, i took and pass it. However my certifications still seems they’re going to expire today. This is an urgent issue and i need your help! Thank you.

My mail address is: tugceboyaci@gmail.com and my candidate id is: AT00133815

I attached the screen shots.

C213A650-4068-40DC-88C1-53D9E1E9800C.jpegB7CD314D-4856-44EA-A757-7CA19CB84F5F.jpeg

3F81C940-D2F2-44EC-A542-6F791CCDBC47.jpeg

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

Hello @tuğçe boyacı , per the score report you posted, if you completed your badge quiz on the 22nd and you also completed the Skillbuilder course, the result should appear in the Certification Portal within 2 business days, so we suggest you look for it on the 26th.  The result will be effective the day you took the exam, so there should be no issue with updating your certifications then, but if you have further issues or do not see your result by Tuesday 27th, do contact us at  https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/.

Best Regards,

Atlassian Certification Team

1 vote
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2021

Hi Tugce,

Sorry to hear about the dramas. The best next steps are to contact the team directly. Reach out to them at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Once you're there, in the drop down options, pick "Training and Certification" and then "Certification".

The team are very good in my dealing with them, and they should get back to you shortly.

Cheers, Jimmy

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events