It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Latest webinar conducted on 28-Jan-2020

Can anyone share the recording of Latest webinar conducted on  28-Jan-2020

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Juned,

I'd love to try and help you with this. Could you let me know what Webinar you're referring to?

I found that there was a webinar concerning Jira and security on the 28th, maybe that's the one you want?

If so, Ben has linked a link to watch the recording on Zoom at the bottom.

Regards,

Shannon

Hello Shannon,
I got the webinar email which happened last week. However, I would like to know are there any free Gantt apps in the market place. If yes, can you share the links.

Also, can you share a Table filter link which can help me to add/create critical path gantt charts.

Tanks!

Hello Juned,

I'm not sure what product you're looking for the apps for, but you can see all of the Jira Gantt related apps using this search query:

I'm not sure what you're asking for regarding a Table Filter Link. I don't use Gantt charts myself, so I don't have anything to provide you. You might want to try raising a question about this in the Marketplace Apps & Integrations collection.

Take care!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Training & Certification

Atlassian University Live: Conquer Confluence Permisisons

Atlassian University Live   webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Learn a systematic appr...

140 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you