Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab Access

pauline March 3, 2021

Hey! I'm doing the Confluence Administration (on demand) Training and I can't access the Lab to do the practical exercises. 

I have no link or whatsoever to access it. Could someone please send me one in order for me to complete my training? Without it the training doesn't make much sense.

Thank you!

Best regards, 

Pauline

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2021

Hi @pauline , please go ahead and raise a support request to our training team for the quickest resolution. :-)

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2021

@pauline Here is a link to raise one, if you haven't yet: http://go.atlassian.com/uni-help-desk

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 4, 2021

@Ben Thoma or @Julia should be along soon to help out but raising a support request using the link Linda provided may be quicker.

0 votes
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 3, 2021

Hi @pauline 

Try the links on https://training.atlassian.com/ondemand

Let me know if that helps

Lind

pauline March 3, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ 

Thank you for your answer.

Sadly it doesn't help. I still can't access the Lab and have no link to access it. 

Cheers, 

Pauline

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 3, 2021

How about the help link at the bottom of the page:

Still having trouble?
Contact us by reaching us here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events