Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Essentials Atlassian University Paid Course. Cannot Access Lab (does not recognise username etc

GameDev March 4, 2021

I have clicked on the forgot username or password but no reminder email came.

Also my main Atlassian log in username and password (used successfully to run Jira Cloud & Pay for and go on Atlassian University does not work. How can this be fixed please so i can access the lab part of the course and move onto other things?

Also the Jira badge for that course (exam $35) link an administrator sent me does not work. When i click the link to get the bade a 404 error occurs.

Considering the course was paid for at $300 this is very bad service.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
GameDev March 5, 2021

We pay $12 a month for about 6 different programs Jira being only one of them. Each of the other companies for the same price gives us real human beings at the end of one email. Real calls. Real voices. Real Video/Zoom and do not make us go through 12 hoops online/forms/community/ contact 1 admin they send you to another link all for the same price Atlassian does.

0 votes
GameDev March 5, 2021

Its ludicrous you make people go through 10 different forms and processes when they pay $300 for a course that Jira/Atlassian cannot deliver correctly. We are awaiting the end of Atlassian as we go through this BS. From other firms that capitalise on their errors.

Thats the good news we can look forward to.

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 4, 2021

From @Ben Thoma

I'm sorry you had this experience! Can you please start a ticket with our University Help?

I'd like to make sure we address these issues. (Feel free to link to your experience here if you don't want to re-write everything.)

For the Skills Badge link, can you share with me what you have? I might be able to help get you the right URL and fix a broken link if there is one.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events