Information about ACP-100 Jira administartion exam

shreya kadivar December 17, 2018

Hi... can i get help from anyone who has successfully completed ACP-100 exam.

I wanted to know the pattern of exam and complexity of exam and ant similarities in 1st and 2nd attempt?

anyone can help with dump if available with you, it will really help me to understand the exam.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2018

Hello,

You can buy Atlassian cert prep. There are some examples of questions.

shreya kadivar December 17, 2018

Does it really help? i have heard about cerkiller.net for some exam pattern questions.

Which one will really help? do you have any idea?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2018

I did not user cerkiller.net. I used Atlassian prep and Jira Core documentation.

Like Shannon S likes this
1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2018

Hi Shreya,

I took the Confluence certification exam and I have to say that the preparation course really helped. You just want to familiarize yourself with the aspects that are covered there and make sure to complete all of the included lab exercises.

Regards,

Shannon

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events