Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I retake exam again, have any discount for fee?

Nopphawan Phayakkhaphet August 27, 2020

Hi,

I’m from Thailand and my English not good. And I never use JIRA before. I spend time About 2 months try to self study in e-learning and take sample questions always. This certificate is important for my career path. I have to try my best but I failed.
My questions in below.

1. When I exam I can not use dictionary because proctor told me must to remove all book in my desk. Actually I can use dictionary book in the exam or cannot?

2. In the future, exam will have more language? I saw exam have Japanese and Korean language already but don’t have Thai Language 

3. If I retake exam ACP-600 in next time, Do you have promotion or discount of fee?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

Hi @Nopphawan Phayakkhaphet 

I've answered the questions as best I can:

1. I'd contact Atlassian Support to clarify. There might be a concern about what written notes could be within a book, specific to the exam - alongside the official use of a dictionary.
  2. I'd also contact Atlassian Support for this question. We only know of the three languages listed on the website.
  3. There isn't I'm afraid - retakes are the full cost of the course/exam, $100 USD.

--------------

You can contact Atlassian for questions (1) and (2) using the instructions on the ACP-600's certification page. Expanding the sub-heading "Take the Exam Online", look at the support section near the bottom :)

Ste

Nopphawan Phayakkhaphet August 27, 2020

Thank you so much for quick reply :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events