Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone passed the "Jira Governance and Housekeeping" quiz?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

If so, what were your thoughts on the difficulty?  Is the skill builder course sufficient for preparation?

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gautham Hari August 30, 2022

@Rob Horan I passed the ASB-116 quiz on 24-July-2022. It was easy and I got all the answers right. Yes, the skillbuilder 'slides and notes' PDF was enough. I liked reading the 'use case solutions' PDF as well since it had useful information about Marketplace Apps for cleanup. All the best! :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2022

Hey Rob,

Yes, I passed it a couple of a weeks ago and found it to be one of the easier ones - especially if you have regular experience as a Jira Admin. And the Skill Builder course was sufficient for preparation for me. 

vasanth February 3, 2023

@John Funk Can you help me with this, I have gone through skill builder. however, I failed.

Can you help me on this

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2023

It's really more about experience than anything. It's hard to read up on that and take a test without having used it much. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events