Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badge: Skillbuilder Attendance - work or personal email accounts?

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2020

Hello!

At the Atlassian Certification portal my account has 2 emails - personal and work email.

Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 13.07.29.pngI also have 2 accounts for these emails at the Atlassian University. As we all know, every badge exam requires a Skillbuilder Attendance at the Atlassian University.

So my question is - does it matter under which account (registered under personal or work email) I attend a Skillbuilder course to count towards the badge exam?

I've already tried the work email account and it was successful. Will the courses taken under my personal University account also count towards the exam?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2020

Hi @Grigory Salnikov , if you take the Skillbuilder course under one of the emails in your Certification Portal account, there should be no issues.  

-Atlassian Certification Team

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2020

Thank you so much, @Julia

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events