It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Badge: Skillbuilder Attendance - work or personal email accounts?

Hello!

At the Atlassian Certification portal my account has 2 emails - personal and work email.

Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 13.07.29.pngI also have 2 accounts for these emails at the Atlassian University. As we all know, every badge exam requires a Skillbuilder Attendance at the Atlassian University.

So my question is - does it matter under which account (registered under personal or work email) I attend a Skillbuilder course to count towards the badge exam?

I've already tried the work email account and it was successful. Will the courses taken under my personal University account also count towards the exam?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Grigory_Salnikov__SYSSOFT_ , if you take the Skillbuilder course under one of the emails in your Certification Portal account, there should be no issues.  

-Atlassian Certification Team

Thank you so much, @Julia_Johnson

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Training & Certification

Atlassian University Live: Conquer Confluence Permisisons

Atlassian University Live   webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Learn a systematic appr...

144 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you