Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why you should consider adding training to your Team '23 ticket

Team23.JPG

You are probably going to hear a lot about Team '23 as we keep getting closer to the biggest event of the year!

World class instructors will be teaching the courses!

Let’s kick things off with the most important point, you will be taught by people who know the content inside and out. If you haven’t been a part of an instructor lead course before, having the ability to ask questions and get real time answers is extremely valuable!

You aren’t the only one asking questions which can benefit you!

I was in a course at the 2019 Summit, and there were a number of other students who asked questions that I either didn’t have the confidence to ask for fear of sounding stupid or I had not thought about until they asked. Being able to be a part of those interactions where I got the benefit of answers to questions I didn’t even know I had really made the difference for me.

You are already going why not add some training?

Let’s round things out with the obvious one. If you are already coming to Vegas, things don’t kick off until late Tuesday afternoon so why not benefit from some training earlier that day? It’s almost like Atlassian planned for that to be able to happen 😉

For everyone attending Team '23 in Vegas, be sure to stop by the University booth (it will be right next to the Community booth) to chat with experts about what courses and certifications may be the best for you. And, you might even spot me hanging around there as well so be sure to stop me and say hello!

If you haven’t already signed up to attend Team '23, there still time to sign up here!

Have a great weekend and I hope to see you in Vegas!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events