Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📣 Seeking quotes about how Atlassian University has helped you

G'day, training & certification group!

We're in the middle of some exciting projects to zsush (taking votes on the spelling of this word) our website and marketing materials, and finding ourselves in need of quotes from our learners about how training—both on-demand and live team training—and certification have benefited Atlassian users.

If selected, we'd use your headshot and your quote in Atlassian University promotional materials. We could also help edit your quote, so no worries about being perfectly eloquent!

Interested? Leave a comment below and I'll reach out directly!

giphy-downsized

Cheers,

Jaime

16 comments

Comment

Muhammad-Fayez Aziz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2024

Flabbergasted with Atlassian training: thorough, concise, exciting.

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2024

Yayy thanks @Muhammad-Fayez Aziz I'll be in touch!!

Like Muhammad-Fayez Aziz likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2024

Huge fan of Atlassian Univesity and the certification exams here 🙋‍♂️
I would love to help out if I can 🙂

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2024

Me 🙋🏻🙋🏻 - Community Leader Ammar Ahmed Butt shares his inspiration and path into Atlassian certification 

You can get some good quotes from ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 @Jaime Netzer 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Kai Krause September 18, 2024

I learned a lot in 3 years through training at Atlassian University

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2024

From the heart of the Bluegrass... there was a voice heard off in the distance:

"Aw, heck yeah, sure!"

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2024

Training materials from Atlassian have come soooo far in the last few years. It's light-years ahead of other platforms training and certification programs. I'd be happy to give a quote.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2024

@Jaime Netzer count me in to provide assistance if selected. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2024

Hey Jamie - I would like to help, also.

Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2024

Hi @Jaime Netzer. I'd be glad to help!

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2024

I’m totally down!

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2024

Thanks so much @Josh Costella @Melo @John Funk @Andy Gladstone @Stuart Capel - London — can any of you speak to our live training specifically? If so, I'll send an email your way!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2024

Sorry @Jaime Netzer, I have never participated in a live (in person) training session. Only the Live Learning series.

Like # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2024

@Jaime Netzer I've delivered (ATP) and attended a live training. 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2024

Hi @Jaime Netzer 

I'm glad to help and interested!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2024

Same as @Andy Gladstone 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events