Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last chance! Engage with our Building your Agile Mindset Series

G’day, training & certification group! I'm writing to remind this crew that you have until this Sunday, July 31 to participate in our Building Your Agile Mindset Series — which we kicked off earlier this month in celebration of Jira July and our new course, Beginner’s Guide to Agile in Jira.

It’s simple: comment on on one (or several!) of our six posts in the series with your real-life experience putting the tip into action. Got a great way to communicate clearly? A confession about how hard it is to pivot? We want to hear it! 

🚨 We’ll be awarding something special to our most engaged users after Monday, August 1, so don’t wait to chime in! 🚨 

giphy

Enroll today in the free course: Beginner’s Guide to Agile in Jira

Explore the posts below and #buildyouragilemindset ⬇️

Tip #1: All about respect

Tip #2: Communication!

Tip #3: Look for ways to innovate

Tip #4: Actively improve your skills

Tip #5: Ditch perfectionism

Tip #6: Be ready to PIVOT

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

@Jaime Netzer thanks for the summary post! I had some of these bookmarked for 'later' reading, and this reminded me that there is a reason to read them SRTL.

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2022

Yayy @Andy Gladstone looking forward to your comments already!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events