Earn a Community badge by beta testing our new virtual instructor led training course! ⭐

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for volunteers to give feedback on our yet unreleased training course called Managing Confluence Spaces!

This course is in a new virtual instructor led format. It will cover how to configure and manage confluence spaces including these topics:

• Determine how to best set up your Confluence space.

• Distinguish between Confluence space permissions and page restrictions and how to apply them to your space.

• Manage Confluence space content for maximum visibility and efficiency.

• Augment administrative oversight using space analytics.

• Distinguish between different export methods in Confluence.

It should take about 4 hours to complete.

Share your feedback on the course and you'll earn a free "University Helper" badge to add to your Community profile. 🔥

(the badge looks like this!)

172e6661-36ff-45ad-9450-f9400b316200.png

Here’s how you can help:

1. Enroll in the course. Sorry, the course has already been filled.

2. Participate in and complete the course

3. Complete the end survey to provide your feedback

This beta teach will take place on August 4th starting at 10am EST and finish at 2pm EST. Please enroll as soon as possible as spaces are limited.

Thank you all for participating. Your perspective and feedback are extremely valuable for improving our Atlassian University courses better for everyone.

Feel free to ask me any questions and enjoy the rest of your day!

Thanks!
Christopher

7 comments

Comment

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2022

Looks interesting topics. This will be really going to be helpful to user who will enroll the content.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2022

I am a little late getting here. But if a space opens up, I would love to jump in!!

Dave Bor July 15, 2022

Thanks @Christopher Urra - I would also be interested if space opens up! 

Matt McGuinness July 18, 2022

@Christopher Urra  

Hello  - Thanks for offering this.  I think I replied to your original email notification from July 5th. But not having heard anything back it's possible that I missed the enrollment window.  Can you confirm whether or not I am included on the list of enrolled participants?  

If I missed it, Please consider me interested in a waitlist if space opens up as well!

Thank you!

André K. August 2, 2022

i'm late unfortunately, sounds interesting.

Harsha Chandran August 26, 2022

I know it's late. But would like to be involved if any opportunity exists.

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2023

Looks interesting topics.

Like John Philip likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events