Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#AlwaysBeLearning Lesson 1 | Kickstart Your Certification Success—for 🆓!

65 comments

Comment

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Thanks for this, great first step towards becoming more proficient with Atlassian products. I too, hope for a quick release of the ACP-120 materials

Like • # people like this
Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2022

Hi Everyone i am targeting ACP-100 . 

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

I have completed ACP-610 and ACP-620. I will be taking ACP-100 in few days. 

Like • Jaime Netzer likes this
Antreas Solou September 23, 2022

Regretfully not yet certified after 3 years of experience and full time working. 
When it's the plan to have a Service Management for Datacenter edition exam? 

Ken Paetzold September 23, 2022

I'm not certified yet, but I found the video included in this article really helpful in explaining the benefits. Plus, getting a certification doesn't seem as intimidating anymore! 

I found this resource valuable in getting started, particularly in recommending Learning Paths. https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836769-get-certified 

Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2022

Love the fact that you can take sample questions to make sure you're prepared. Didn't know that until now. 

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Been working with the products since 2005.  2022 I got my first cert, I'll probably get a couple more before the year is out.  

Alvaro Fabian Hernandez Ramirez
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2022

thanks for sharing, i failed a couple times, but, i view this article and the motivations lights on!! THANKS!

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2022

Recently I got the Atlassian Certified Expert Stand.... 

It was a journey from the first exam to here.

My tip for those that intent to start certification process: Start from ACP-6XX series, goes to ACP-1XX series, then ACP-420.

I took the certifications not only for the paper itself, but the learning process. 

I can tell you that, since I used the exam topics to learn, I could improve my skills in implementation process. 

I tried Confluence Professional Badge, and failed - some day I think I will try again :)

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2022

Working for an Atlassian partner, I was certified very early on for Jira Software and Jira Service Management. Over the years, I've collected quite a few skill badges to maintain those certifications (and build additional knowledge).

I like the skill builders courses and related badges quite a lot as they tend to expand into (best) practices, on top of just configuring the tools. In my view, that's absolutely key if you want to properly administer (part of any) tools.

On my horizon for the coming year(s), is starting to achieve some cloud certifications, as in the near future the server equivalents will become obsolete.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2022

@Jaime Netzer , Thanks for putting this together and sharing.

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022

Jumping in to say that I watched all of these webinars - 

Resource #2: Atlassian Certification Webinars: Success Panels & Insider Tips

and then shared some of the tips with my team -

image.png

Hoping this qualifies as sharing in social media

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Thanks for sharing

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2022

Hi all!

Thanks for this introduction! My Atlassian certifications so far are ACP-300, ACP-620 and ACP-610, I also have the badges ASB-616, ASB-153 and ASB-618. I would like to start with the ACP-120 and I would also like to have some Trello certification!

Thanks for sharing! 

Bhanu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2022

Getting ACP-100 certified helped me stand out on my team. Thanks to Atlassian for easy sharing of the certification credential with my LinkedIn community.

Bhanu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2022

ACP-100 made me stand out of the crowd among the Atlassian admins. It is always helpful to set goals to get certified, this series offers a great inspiration to get certified.

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2022

I am certified in ACP-620, ACP-120, and ACP-100. I have scheduled my ACP-420 exam on 12th November (wish me luck!). Upon completion I will be an Atlassian expert officially.

Chrissy Clements October 25, 2022

Looking forward to starting this journey.

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2022

I've already got several Jira ACP certificates and want to tackle a Confluence one next, to extend my knowledge and become an Atlassian expert

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2022

I've taken many of the exams and badges since the very first betas - the material out there to prepare is getting better and better, so if you're on the fence, do it, you won't regret it! That's basically what I said during a certification panel at the last Atlassian Team conference. Plus, starting out with ACP-620 is a nice way to build up momentum. I am also a big fan of organizing studying with Trello boards. https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/840992-acp-620-managing-jira-cloud-projects-certification

Recently Atlassian Certified Experts just got a new jacket with the credential - now that's some cool swag, THANK YOU to the certification team that cares for us so well :) 

Marta WoĹşniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2022

I took course and got a ACP-620 certification last year - good decision! I was made a Jira Administrator practically out of the blue and it helped a lot to know what and how I need to do to make Jira a useful tool for my organization :) 

Sharon Park November 16, 2022

I am just now tip-toeing into the certifications.  Not sure where I will start yet - still reading them all.

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2022

Just replying to get the kudos again, the points from my other account aren't transferred correctly

Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

I am preparing for the Confluence Space Pro Administrator Badge. (ABP-220 Exam).

Hopefully this would be my first of many Atlassian Certifications to come.

I am towing the Requirement Using Cloud Route with the grand objective of earning ACE status.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

@Fabian Lim how did your test go?

@Mike Clarke thanks for sharing your experience. I know you can take on ACP-120!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events