Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Manitoba

Jude P January 7, 2024

I am new to the group and wanted to say hi. There is no group for this province and Toronto has the closest one; so, here I am! 

:: Waves!::

2 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2024

Hi @Jude P!

Nice to meet you.  I believe Winnipeg has local community group meetups have you attending one of those?

Like # people like this
Jude P January 7, 2024

No. I would like to, yet I deal with a disability and Winnipeg is 2-1/2 hours from here, making it challenging to go.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2024

Sorry to hear that!  I know all of the Canadian community chapters do virtual events 3-4 times a year.  I'd recommend keeping an eye out for those as they are open to everyone to attend from wherever they are.

Like Jude P likes this
Jude P January 8, 2024

Thank you for the heads up. I certainly will try to stay informed in that sense. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and this group, @Jude P !

Glad to have you here!

Like Jude P likes this
Jude P January 21, 2024

Thank you very much, Taranjeet! Sorry for the delayed response. I have been busy and didn't have a chance to check in between studying and other matters. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events