Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is my lockdon story

I was recently nominated by @tamannato share my #lockdown story (a thread initiated by @Sajit Nair)

So here it is:

Adjusting to lock down was not an issue on professional front since we have always embraced remote work at our office.

We use Google chat for official communication, google meet for our internal video calls, & GoToMeeting for video calls with customers.
We use #Jira, #Confluence, #RMsis & Links Explorer to plan and track our work & I must say these tools have helped us immensely to work remotely without any impact on productivity.
There are a few things that I do miss: Lunch with colleagues, after lunch walks, coffee breaks.

On the personal front, lock down has given me an opportunity to do lot of things. I have switched to a healthy diet,wake up around 04:30 AM, my day starts with an hour of walk+run with my dog. I do workout sessions on alternate days & this has helped me improve on the fitness front.
I have been able to complete multiple virtual courses, I am completing a book each week, playing board games with family, friends & ACE leaders.
One thing majorly missing is the in-person #ACE events. Hoping we can start them soon :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events