Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My embedded Outlook calendar isn't syncing

agowland March 17, 2022

I have an embedded Outlook calendar in my Confluence space but it's not showing when new events are added via Outlook.

How can I fix this so that it shows the latest version of the calendar?

1 answer

1 vote
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2022

Hi there @agowland ,

Thank you for your question! Are you using Team Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian? Team Calendars is a premium feature for Confluence (afaik for Confluence Cloud and DC only) and therefore might not work for your use case.

As an alternative, if you want to work with real-time calendar data from your Outlook calendars, this app might help: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace

Here's a short demo for the Server Version: https://youtu.be/_37HwvTJ3-4

Please note, I work for yasoon, so I am a fan of the app :-P But I hope that could help.

Have a great day,

Britta

agowland March 17, 2022

Hey Britta, 

We are using Team Calendars, yes, so it should work. It embeds and shows the existing events but doesn't show anything new I add via Outlook. 

I'm not the admin for the site, so adding an app is a really excruciating process that will take months. 

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2022

Hi @agowland ,

I understand ... in that case you could try this: Subscribe to Team Calendars from Microsoft Outlook | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support 

Long term, you can check out this: Team Calendars for Confluence Licensing | Atlassian

I any case, I hope you suceed.

Sending best wishes from Mannheim, Germany,

Britta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events