Can I view Team Calendar owners?

I need to be able to view who created a Team Calendar or maybe have that information publically visible so that other employee's can contact that individual for access. Right now there is no details (that I can find so correct me if I'm wrong) that show me who created a calendar. There also does not appear to be much in the way of central management of these calendars, is this something I'm missing or is missing? I'm all for empowering individuals to share and work together but when it breaks they all come to me to fix it! smile 

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Brian,

You can refer to this knowledge article that we were able to write.
You need to have access to the Confluence database to find the creator.

Nevertheless, we have an open feature request for this as well we'd like to implement: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-144 watch that one to stay updated.

Cheers,
WZ

Thank you for the quick update!

The KB doesn't work for Confluence 5.6.6 with Team Calendar 5.1.21 as far as I can tell. The values given back by the SQL query is just a huge UID and the bandana value doesn't have a creator field.

It does address the issues but the things included in the paid plugin, Calendar Insights, should be included with the price of admission for Team Calendars.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

54 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you