It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Stride: No push notification on iOS app when away from Desktop Edited

On Desktop (Mac) Client "mobile notifications" are enabled. It says there, after 5 minutes away from computer it will switch to status "away" and from that point it sends notifications to mobile devices. That works.

However, when I manually set the status to "away", I don't get notifications on my iPhone for 5 minutes. After leaving the computer for 5 minutes it works.

How can I make sure not to miss any message when I receive one immediately after I left my desk?

An option like "always send notifications to mobile devices" would be nice too

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Florian,

Please keep an eye out for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-1765 updates. A fix is coming soon to resolve this issue ;) 

Thank you!

thanks

I just noticed that the Desktop Apps (mac and Windows) have no useful notifications too. When the app is in background, the only way to get informed about new messages is the red dot on dock/task bar. Nobody notices that. There must be some kind of popup message.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,848 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you