Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New for startups: Office Hours with the Atlassian Customer Success team!

Exciting news, startup community! Starting Tuesday, July 9, I’ll be hosting office hours especially tailored to startups.

Who am “I”, exactly? Great question! Keep 'em coming :wink:

I’m Peggy Graham, a Senior Customer Success Manager here at Atlassian. I’ve been working with Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence for 4+ years. I’ve advised customers of all shapes and sizes on how to get more value from Atlassian products – and ultimately grow their businesses!

Join me for office hours where I’ll cover a specific topic or best practices for a portion of the session, followed by an open Q&A for the remainder of the time. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Atlassian products and get your questions answered!

Register for Office Hours

To join me, please register here. Don't miss out on this chance to level up your Atlassian knowledge!

Next Week's Topic: Get more value out of Atlassian Premium

On Tuesday, July 9, I’ll discuss how you can maximize the value of Atlassian Premium products compared to the free versions.

Suggest future topics

We value your input! If you have any specific topics you would like us to cover in future office hours, feel free to comment below with your suggestions.

See you there!

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2024

Great value add for this community! We need to get the word out on this. Premium is a great first topic since it will set up the startups for success with the products they gain access to through the program.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events