Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Displaying all changes between X and Y" isn't working!

johntemyra December 19, 2022

SourceTree has this feature for displaying the aggregated changes in the multi-selected commit-nodes but I can't see that it is working (at least to my understanding).

In the History-view: I've multi-selected two or more consecutive commit nodes (holding ctrl-button while selecting the nodes). I expect to see the aggregated set of files from the selected nodes.
Example: If node 1 includes file a.txt and and node 2 includes file b.txt, I expect the multi-selected result to display the changes for file a.txt and b.txt (see pictures below).

This isn't working for me. Mostly the files from the most recent node is displayed but sometimes one or two files from other selected nodes gets included to the result. Seems buggy.

I base my believe of the existence of this feature on the expression "Displaying all changes between <hash1> and <hash2>" so I'm open for the chance that I've misunderstood the feature all together.

Can someone please enlighten me how to understand the multi-select result if it is so?

node2.PNGnode1andnode2.PNGnode1.PNG

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events