Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your repository isn't properly configured (SourceTree)

benoitries February 21, 2017

My current SourceTree version is 2.4 (96) under MacOSX and since my last update of sourcetree (from 2.3 to 2.4), I get the error, see screenshot below, when opening any of my repositories.

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 16.25.07.png

• If I click on "Show Accounts": I don't see any error in my repository configuration. Actually everything works fine (appart from this error window appearing)
  • If I click on "Repair" or "Ignore": it does not have any impact. the error window still appear the next time that I open the repository that I repaired.

I also get the Console log below :

01/03/17 11:06:37,482 git-credential-sourcetree[11201]:  SecOSStatusWith error:[-34018] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-34018 "client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements" UserInfo={NSDescription=client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements}

Many thanks in advance for your help or hints to solve this issue,

Benoît

4 answers

0 votes
Manjeet December 12, 2019

The popup message is clear. To resolve this issue, click on Show Accounts from the popup or go to Preference -> Accounts. Change the protocol to https from ssh or vice versa as per what is supported by your bitbucket account.

itsme_Drew January 19, 2020

Fixed for me, thanks!

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2018

Please upgrade to the latest version of Sourcetree on macOS which is 2.7.1. We have made many changes around this area in the newer versions and believe this is addressed. 

Don Clark February 22, 2018

I'm running version 2.7.1 (156), and the problem is occurring today.    Is there a newer version that actually fixes this bug?

BarryRobertson April 10, 2018

I am coming from 2.7.1 to get away from an issue with persistent re-prompts for passwords (and then not working).  2.6.3 solved that issue but I'm seeing this particular issue now.  When might there be a newer version to solve both issues?

Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2018

A new version of Sourcetree is available which has a ton of fixes for authentication issue. Please try OSX_Latest.zip from https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/sourcetree-betas/downloads/ and report if you see any errors. 

Thanks,
Manjunath
Sourcetree Mac Developer

Jon Guyer April 1, 2019

I just upgraded to Sourcetree 3.0 and this issue is still there

Guys, check my answer 

Like itsme_Drew likes this
0 votes
Don Clark February 22, 2018

Atlassian!!  Are you going to address this question, or not!!!????

Check my answer

0 votes
benoitries March 1, 2017

I have also remove the access keys in the "Keychain Access" max osx application.

Then restarted SourceTree, I still have the same error.

Mark Buster April 5, 2017

Same issue here. 'repair' seems to do nothing, still get error next time I open the repo. Seems to have been introduced with latest SourceTree release.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events