Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your LFS push failed because your account is out of file storage... How to solve?

alekseytim April 26, 2020

I am trying to push master but got such error

screenshot.png

It is strange, because size of file lfs file is around 100Mb. I know that up to 1Gb it is free. So, why I get this error?

How to check it and solve?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2020

How do you "know that 1Gb is free"?  The error message you are getting clearly states that you do not.

alekseytim April 26, 2020

Because accrodring to their plans I clearly see that I have 1Gb for freescreenshot.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2020

That's telling you what storage you get, not what disk space you have.

alekseytim April 27, 2020

I am not sure that I understand you correctly. Do you mean `disk space` physically on my PC? Or what?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2020

In whatever repository you are connecting to.

alekseytim April 28, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- so, what I need to do to fix it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2020

Increase the space available in the repository - you'll need to talk to whomever is hosting it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events