Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows GUI has unreadable text

Mikael Willberg November 11, 2017

The whole Windows client has some font anti aliasing / dithering applied and makes all and every text low contrast, blurry and hard to read.

Also this indicated that the client does not obey Windows global font-smoothing setting which has been set to disable here.

I could not find a setting to change this. Is there a option, ini parameter, registry setting to change this ? 

I did find a fellow Mac user with same issue and suggested issue1286 is completely different thing that was asked for. (font aliasing vs font size)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Font-used-for-UI-is-unreadable/qaq-p/664605

Too bad that I just installed the client for thew first time and this is a immediate show stopper for me =(

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

Hi Mikael, is this happening in the whole application or just in a specific section? You might be affected by SRCTREEWIN-7067. Please watch it to be updated of future notifications, you can also leave a comment there if you'd like.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events