• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Version 3.3.7.3839 is not refreshing the interface after any action i make so i have to hit F5

Hello guys,

when I updated to  Version 3.3.7.3839 I have a problem with refreshing the interface when i switch branches i have to hit F5 to see the changes. and if i have some uncommitted changes 1211111111.jpg then i discard it after that i have to close and open to set it right.

2 answers

@rami_oop_goto_guy  I'm seeing the exact same behavior on one of my machines. It's running version 3.3.6.3829. I'm not seeing the issue on another machine that's running version 3.3.7.3839, which is what you're currently running.

The strange thing is that one running version 3.3.6.3829 is indicating that it's up-to-date, when it's clearly an older version than the one running on my other machine (and yours).

Ah, I see that the behavior depends on which tab that you're on. It's only the first tab where the refresh is broken, and it happens on both versions.

Like Maxime Rossini likes this

Same problem here on 3.3.6, I have to hit F5 after any action to update the UI. I can confirm the issue happens only in the first tab/repo.

thank you I didn't know that only the first tab, I only use one tab now I can add new tab to work with normally 

Updating to 3.3.8 solved it for me! Actually I also updated the system git version to 2.2.25 in the meantime, it might be related (but I don't think so).

After updating to 3.3.8 do you now get a red exclamation mark over the remote (this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-12730)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Sourcetree

[dev team] Sourcetree for Windows 2019 Preview - Dark Theme

Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going.  The ...

3,255 views 19 18
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you