Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfuddle support

Chris von Rabenau January 23, 2012

I use Unfuddle as my git-repository host. Is there a way users can create their own connections to hosts?

Chris

1 answer

0 votes
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2012

You can use any remote URL you like (in the clone dialog or if you set it up in the Repository Settings for a new repo), it doesn't have to be one of the ones which we support in the Hosted Projects view. The Hosted Projects view is just a shortcut to getting URLs for projects on services for which SourceTree supports the API.

We've had a couple of requests for support in the Hosted Projects window for other services beyond Bitbucket, GitHub and Kiln. This is the first time Unfuddle has been requested, but it does seem to have the same sort of API so this is doable. I'm considering whether, rather than supporting every service individually, to add a way where new services can be plugged in somehow so this is more extensible, but this is not possible now.

But as I say, you can still use any git/hg host you like with SourceTree just by using the URLs directly, they just won't appear in the Hosted Projects view.

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2012
alexii carey March 6, 2015

I support Unfuddle

alexii carey March 6, 2015

I support Unfuddle and would love to see more direct integration with this service.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events