It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to Stage All and Commit new changes. Edited

3Dlunatic I'm New Here Feb 07, 2020

I've been using SourceTree and git for version control of my Unity game project. Recently I haven't been able to [Stage All] or [Commit] my new changes. I don't understand why. I don't know if it's possible to attach a screenshot here, so I can only describe what I see.

I have some [Unstaged] files, and on the right side they have a [+] sign. The [Stage All] button is grayed out. When I select the files manually and click [Stage Selected], I get notifications in the right window saying "No changes in this file have been detected, or it is a binary file."

I have made changes to my project, and the [Commit] button on the top ribbon shows there are uncommitted files. But I am stuck at this point. Any help is appreciated.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

2,762 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you