It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to Push/Sign in Edited

I'm trying to push my recent changes to the server but it keep getting asked to sign in and it then fails and cancels the push. The error I get is

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false push -v --set-upstream origin master:master
Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt.
remote: Invalid username or password
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://greenbraygames@bitbucket.org/greenbraygames/repo.git/'

Pushing to https://greenbraygames@bitbucket.org/greenbraygames/repo.git
Completed with errors, see above.

I made no changes to my account or source tree app settings since I pushed my code last and I can sign in just fine on this site and bit bucket with the same everything. what is going on here and how do I fix it?

1 answer

That didn't work either. I tried to install that GCM and version of sourcetree but now I get prompt twice instead of once and it fails. the same password works fine on the web

@Mike CorsaroThat didnt work either. I tried installing it multiple ways including unistalling, restarting my computer, and reinstalling. nothing works. what else can I do

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,902 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you