Sourcetree relocates to current workspace when clicking on dock icon

I'm not sure if it is a feature of the latest version of Sourcetree or if it is a side-effect of my recent upgrade to Mavericks but everytime I click on the Sourcetree icon in the dock it relocates the app to whichever workspace I'm currently in. I'd like to go back to the old way (i.e. clicking on the dock icon takes me to the workspace where Sourcetree is located) if possible because all of my other apps work that way.

3 answers

I have the same problem. Since upgrading to Mavericks my "Bookmarks" window seems to be a law unto itself, the only way I can get it under control is to manually move it back to it's correct desktop/workspace by using expose, or quit it and re-launch it.

The repo windows seem to stay in the correct desktop, which makes it even more difficult.

Wouldn't it be great if the Mac SourceTree worked like the Windows SourceTree with a side-bar. I have having many windows open. Even tabs would be better than the current system.

This problem still exists in Sourcetree version 1.7.4.1

Still broken 2.0.3. really annoying it is the sort of thing that will stop me using it after a while

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

274 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot