You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
After installing Sourcetree on a new laptop, I'm unable to commit. If i press the commit button on the bottom right, i get the "User Information" pop-up. After pressing "OK" nothing happens. The commit button on the top left shows changes. When i press it, nothing happens.
Some details and observations:
* We use a standalone Bitbucket server
* I'm able to clone repos from the bitbucket server and move between branches.
* The commit doesn't work with any of the buttons (top left, bottom right or the drop down menu)
* I'm able to commit using the terminal window
* After commuting using the terminal window, I'm able to push using the Sourcetree button
* Tried to install 3 different versions of Sourcetree (3.3.9, 3.3.8, 3.1.2), removing the AppData folder before a new installation. Wasn't able to commit with any version.
* Tried using the embedded Git, as well as a standalone version
Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
Any thoughts on what else i can try to pinpoint the issue?