After installing Sourcetree on a new laptop, I'm unable to commit. If i press the commit button on the bottom right, i get the "User Information" pop-up. After pressing "OK" nothing happens. The commit button on the top left shows changes. When i press it, nothing happens.
Some details and observations:
* We use a standalone Bitbucket server
* I'm able to clone repos from the bitbucket server and move between branches.
* The commit doesn't work with any of the buttons (top left, bottom right or the drop down menu)
* I'm able to commit using the terminal window
* After commuting using the terminal window, I'm able to push using the Sourcetree button
* Tried to install 3 different versions of Sourcetree (3.3.9, 3.3.8, 3.1.2), removing the AppData folder before a new installation. Wasn't able to commit with any version.
* Tried using the embedded Git, as well as a standalone version
Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
Any thoughts on what else i can try to pinpoint the issue?
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events