Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree 3.3.8 Inconsistent performance & miscellaneous issues for Windows

School-learner April 30, 2020

I noticed the following about the community website and sourcetree:

1 - When i report, I cannot find 3.3.8. Only some lower version can be found. This causes the report to be inaccurate. Who's responsible for updating the website?

2 - Lots of basic bugs are found at the installation stage. I reported quite a few but NO ONE has bothered answer any. I happened to browse and found answers in yet another same question. Who's supposed to answer the community questions and what is the frequency?

3 - I did mention the manual in this website is only for Mac users. There are no manuals at all for Windows users. I had to spend time using other version control app to understand how things work. I wasted a few weeks of time. Is this how sourcetree developers treat new users?

4 - I notice that after saving my files in my Unity project, only CERTAIN files are monitored / tracked for changes. To worsen the situation, sourcetree is not consistent when sending project folders to github.com even when the entire project is sent immediately. Who's responsible for the debugging?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events