Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore deleted repository - SourceTree 2.1.2.5

nicolasp_wm June 20, 2017

Hi everyone,

In the 1.+ version of SourceTree, we were able to remove a project from bookmark, and then find it again in our bookmarks when we re-open it.

On the current version of SourceTree, if I delete a repo from the "All Repos", and then if I open it again, the repo does not reappear in the "All Repos".

The only workaround that I found was to clone again the project in order to make it appear in my "All repos" folder. 

My question is: how can I save a repository to my bookmarks without recloning it ?

Thanks,

Nicolas Patin

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2017

Hi

I'm afraid I don't quite follow the question, could you add some more detail maybe screenshots to clarify?

In both versions of SourceTree you can delete a bookmark and you have the option to just remove the bookmark and/or delete the repository from the filesystem as well.

If you remove a bookmark, but not the repository you can use the 'Add' option to recreate the bookmark.

Alternatively if you move a repository on the file system but leave the bookmark, yu can double-click on the bookmark and point it at the new repository location

nicolasp_wm June 22, 2017

The "add" button was the solution indeed. 

I'm pretty sure in the previous version of SourceTree, bookmarks were automatically updated after we open a project from Ctrl+O, but anyway, this works !

Thanks Michael !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events