Please make the "commit merged changes immediately" checkbox sticky

Pascal Pfiffner January 28, 2013

I never want SourceTree to auto-commit merges when I pull something, so every time I click pull I have to uncheck that box. Would it be possible to make that box selection stick to the last selection I made? No need for a setting for that, just make it remember whether I turned it on or off last time.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

Hey there,

I've logged this one in JIRA for you. You can track it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-1384

Many thanks

Alex Rootes June 10, 2013

Hi Guys, can we also have this change in SourceTree for Windows?

Thanks.

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

Sure, we'll sync up with this in the next Windows update.

0 votes
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Yes, please see http://blog.sourcetreeapp.com/2013/05/07/sourcetree-for-mac-1-6/ - you can download the latest version direct from our website.

Pascal Pfiffner June 11, 2013

Oh wow, great, thanks for pointing out! Maybe adding that link to the App Store description will help you get more users to upgrade, I only checked there, not on your website. :)

Thanks!

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2013

Sadly Apple forbids us from doing this in the App Store, but we're working on ways to make more people aware :)

0 votes
Pascal Pfiffner June 11, 2013

Oh, only now I see that this has been fixed in version 1.6 (Mac) long ago! But the AppStore still says 1.5.6 is the latest, it seems it has been discontinued?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events