It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Moving from old computer and cannot install

I have sourcetree installed and working well on an old mac.

I have installed sourcetree on my new mac, and getting "

You’re currently logged in with your Atlassian account for ***, but you haven’t signed up for Bitbucket Cloud with this account."

I don't use bitbucket cloud, how come all is working fine on the previous mac and now I cannot just use it?

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Sep 18, 2019

Hi Peter, welcome to the Community.

Bitbucket Cloud shares the same credentials as your Atlassian account, so I guess Sourcetree is detecting that and that's the reason why you're getting that message.

In which step of the authentication are you currently stuck? Please send us a screenshot so we can continue helping you move forward. 

Best regards,

Ana

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Oct 23, 2019

Hi @Peter Green ,

Sorry for jumping into an old question, but I believe the same topic is being discussed in the below threads:

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,902 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you