Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sign up Log in

Next challenges

Recent achievements

  • Global
  • Personal


  • Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given


  • Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Invalid redirect_uri

i tried to secure mt API in .Net Core 3.1, using OAuthentication with bitbucket client-id and clientSecret  ,

i am authenticated and then  i have "Invalid redirect_uri" error

here is the associated Url:




i think that i have a probleme on "callbackPath"

------------------my code snippets---------------/////----------------------------------------

services.AddAuthentication(config =>

{ // we check cookie to confirm that we are authenticated
config.DefaultAuthenticateScheme = CookieAuthenticationDefaults.AuthenticationScheme;
// when we sign in , we will deal out a cookie
config.DefaultSignInScheme = CookieAuthenticationDefaults.AuthenticationScheme;
// use this to check if we are allowed to do something
config.DefaultChallengeScheme = "OurServer";
}).AddCookie().AddOAuth("OurServer", config =>

config.ClientId = Configuration["OurServer:ClientId"];
config.ClientSecret = Configuration["OurServer:ClientSecret"];
config.CallbackPath = new PathString("/");
config.AuthorizationEndpoint = ""; //
config.TokenEndpoint = "";
config.SaveTokens = true;
config.Events = new OAuthEvents()
OnCreatingTicket = context =>
var accessToken = context.AccessToken;
var base64payload = accessToken.Split('.')[1];
var bytes = Convert.FromBase64String(base64payload);
var JSonpayload = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(bytes);
var claims = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<Dictionary<string, string>>(JSonpayload);
foreach(var claim in claims)
context.Identity.AddClaim(new Claim(claim.Key, claim.Value));
return Task.CompletedTask;




Does anyone have encountered this problem or know the solution?


0 answers

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configure your repos for hosting goodness!

Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...

2,380 views 4 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you