It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I don't have time for this Edited

I need to install this pain in the ass software but I'm too dumb or it's too complicated. Do I need bitbucket or not?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Feb 15, 2019

Hi Toby, 

You'll need either a Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Server account to register Sourcetree. Are you having any issues creating or logging into your account? Keep in mind that you'll need to activate your Atlassian account if you haven't already to be able to access Bitbucket Cloud (the Atlassian account is used to access all the Atlassian services and products, such as this community).

Let us know if you need anything else!

Best regards,

Ana

You're saying I could be using this account but it's not activated?

I'm already using Sourcetree just fine on my old computer (does this mean i'm already using a bitbucket account?), I just need to use it on my new computer.

Thank you, sorry about the frustrated sass

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,927 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you