Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete account from sourcestree?

Andres_Araya August 31, 2020

I have been fighting with sourcetree for hours. The first problem started when I try to clone a project from bitbucket to sourcetree it said invalid path. (invalid password or username) Even when I checked that my account was right. I unistalled and deleted sourcetree completete. After a while sourcetree started to crash right after I launched it. The window appeared for 2 seconds and then crash! It has been like that for hours. I have uninstall source idk how many times but keep happening. I even deleted my account and made a new one. The thing is everytime that I launch sourcetree I can see that my old account is still log in. 

My question is how do I delete my account so it does not appear everytime that I launch sourcetree. I think that might be the cause of crashing. Please I need help! 

2 answers

1 vote
Ch_ng Yek Khai September 8, 2020

I had faced the same issue, so here is what I did to solve this problem, I remove the credentials related to bitbucket in credential manager, after that, I removed two files named "SourceTree" and "SourceTree.exe_Url_sx4lyn4rwb3vj4fkz3sx2bdw22cdh10j" under C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Atlassian, and you can set up the sourcetree again like how you did during the first time you install sourcetree, ignore my broken english

Roger Spencer August 11, 2021

I had to do the above and also remove similar files from C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Atlassian

0 votes
tim September 3, 2020

Any update on this? I think this is the same thing happening to me. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events