How do I see remote activity? Refresh Remote Status doesn't seem to do anything.

thinsoldier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2013

I'm working on a project from my os x laptop 90% of the time and from a windows desktop the rest of the time. I have the project up on bitbucket.

I've made about 10 commits over the last month from the laptop. Now when I want to work from the desktop I can't see any way to tell, from the desktop, how far ahead the remote on butbucket is.....

:( Update. While trying to figure out my atlassian password the Refresh Remote Status looks like it's finally started working. Took almost 15 minutes since I opened sourcetree. Is there any way to make it happen faster?

1 answer

0 votes
thinsoldier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2013

Same problem today. Opened sourcetree on windows and it took 20 minutes before it was aware that it was 9 behind the remote on bitbucket. I hit the Refresh Remote command every 5 minutes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events